[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Sept. 19

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Sep 19 10:10:21 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

It looks like today is pretty full what with Linda Morgan having her big
5-0 party, last chance to get your photo in this year's yearbook for all
posterity, and also the last day to register here on campus to vote.
This is doubly important, not only to help Eastern retain their top
ranking in the voter registration contest, but also because we have a
terribly important presidential election coming up next year, and your
input could help decide who will be in charge of the direction our
country takes for the next 4 years.  Voting is a privilege, so make the
effort to go register.

Our menu for today includes:
          Fried chicken
          Vegetable blend
          Baked potato bar

Our fast food is Tuna Salad and Chips, and for dessert have a delicious
piece of Orange Cake.

For dinner tonight we will serve:
          Beef tips and noodles
          Steamed red potatoes
          Winter blend vegetables
          Baby carrots
          Fried squash

And the fast food will be Soup and Grilled Cheese.

Thursday's breakfast will be:
             Biscuits and gravy
             Scrambled eggs
             Bacon