[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Sept. 26

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Sep 26 09:36:43 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

I was so proud yesterday when I got home and went out to check on our
new little flock of chickens and found an egg.  I don't know if it ought
to be breakfast or if  I should save it and several more to hatch out
some grandchickens.   Considering the time of year it is, with the
weather about to turn colder, I'm leaning more toward breakfast.

Don't forget to come to the big jewelry sale in the East Cafeteria
today.  June and her bunch always have some great stuff at really
reasonable prices, and part of the proceeds will go to the Staff
Council to help provide food, prizes, etc. for our upcoming Staff Picnic
in October.

Our menu for today includes:
             Roast beef
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Rice
             Glazed carrots
             Sauerkraut and weiners

Our fast food is a Deli Selection and Tuna Salad with Chips, and Drexel
made that luscious Chocolate Delight for dessert.

Dinner this evening will consist of:
                   Chicken enchilada casserole
                   Refried beans
                   Spanish rice
                   Corn
                   Crispy cube potatoes

The fast food will be BBQ on a Bun with Chips.

And Thursday's breakfast will include:
                Scrambled eggs
                Ham
                Biscuits and gravy