[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Sept. 27

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Sep 27 10:55:58 CDT 2007

Hi folks,

If you like to fish, we'd love to have you come help us catch some fish
this Saturday from 2:00 to 6:00 at the EOSC farm ponds by the Goddard
Building.  Sorry, you can't keep them, as we're catching them to serve
at the upcoming Staff Picnic.   The only prize is bragging rights for
the best fisherman, but hey, that's what it's all about to a lot of you
anyway, isn't it?  This fishing day is open to students and faculty and
anybody who doesn't mind donating their fish for the cause.   It should
be a lot of fun to get together and try to outfish each other.

And FYI, don't pay attention to the EOSC calendar where it says that the
Fall Theatre Production, "The Rainmaker", starts tomorrow night.   This
was scheduled for those dates way in advance, but had to be rescheduled
to Oct.11, 12 and 15, so be sure and mark your calendars for those dates.

Our menu today includes:
             Lasagna
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Broccoli with cheese sauce
             Carrots
            Garlic bread

Our fast food is Taco Salad.

And for dessert have some Coconut Pie or Peanut Butter Pie.

For dinner this evening we'll be serving:
            Pork loin
            Red potatoes
            Macaroni and cheese
            Green beans
            Rice
            Fried okra

The fast food will be Grilled Cheese Sandwiches and Potato Soup.

Tomorrow at breakfast there will be:
            Fried eggs
            Bacon
            Hash browns