[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Apr. 8

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Apr 8 09:56:22 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

This started out as a "hairspray day", and now it's turned into an
"umbrella day".  I heard on Channel 6 this morning that we were
experiencing wind gusts of up to 51 miles per hour here, and when I
walked outside for a minute this morning, I had no trouble believing
it.  Looks like a good day to hibernate.  According to the Weather
program on my computer, we're under a tornado watch until 10:30.  My
daughter and I got out and did some yard work yesterday evening  but I
don't know if we'll be able to do that again today.  Unless we want to
do it in the rain.

Belated birthday wishes go out to Dana Lewis who celebrated a birthday
yesterday.  I hope it was as enjoyable as she is.

Our menu for today includes:

             Baked chicken
             Baked beans
             Corn
             Pasta bar
             Hot rolls
             Enchiladas
             Spanish rice
             Nachos

And for dessert have a helping of luscious Apricot Cobbler.

Keep dry,