[Eoscstudents] Bookstore will close at noon today

amartinez at eosc.edu amartinez at eosc.edu
Wed Apr 16 08:53:26 CDT 2008

At the request of the Vice Presdient of Financial Affairs, the
Bookstore will close today at 12:00 (noon) in order for the Bookstore
staff to work on the reduction of inventory.  If you will be needing
anything today, be sure to come by before noon. We will open back up
in the morning at 7:45 a.m. with a 75% off sale of EVERYTHING in the
Bookstore (except textbooks and food). This will include ALL clothing,
supplies, electronics, personal products and sundries.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may bring.

Thank you,

Ali Martinez
Bookstore Manager
Eastern Oklahoma State College