[Eoscstudents] Menu for Fantastic Friday April 18 & Sunday

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Apr 17 14:29:28 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

It is Thursday afternoon as I write this, but since I'm off on Friday, I
thought I'd better get this out today so tomorrow you'll know well in
advance what's for lunch, (unless they substitute something, that is).

I forgot to mention in yesterday's menu that there will be scenes and
songs from the upcoming EOSC spring musical "Guys and Dolls" at 1:00 on
Saturday at the Goldberg and Joseph Heritage Park in downtown Wilburton
as part of the Green Frog Festival.  We have some wonderfully talented
young people participating in this, so be sure and try to be there to
enjoy them.  Then if you like what you see, and I bet you will, you can
make plans to come to see all of "Guys and Dolls" next week at 7:30 on
Thurs., Fri. or Saturday night here in Mitchell Auditorium.

Our menu for Friday (barring any necessary substitions) includes:

             Baked ham
             Scalloped potatoes
             Corn on the cob
             Baked beans
             Fried okra
             Baked potato bar
             Rolls
             Corn dogs
             French fries

And for dessert, have a yummy Chocolate Brownie.

And our menu for our Sunday Buffet includes:

             Ribs
             Stuffed peppers
             Chicken strips
             Red potatoes
             Corn
             Vegetable blend
             Baked beans
             Hot rolls
             Full salad bar

And for dessert, have some luscious Banana Pudding.

Have a great weekend,