[Eoscstudents] MISSING BOARDS USED FOR SHELVES IN MILLER HALL:

Andy Mace amace at eosc.edu
Mon Aug 11 14:06:12 CDT 2008

Hello:
I am sending this e-mail on the behalf of several of my returning
softball and basketball players who have lost a big,  heavy,  long
board(11 feet 2 inches long, 12 inches wide, and 2 inches thick) from
their dorm rooms in Miller Hall. Dean Sally Davis and the dorm people
gave these returning sophomores permission to leave them in their rooms
as they are very heavy and bulky and it is difficult to get them in and
out of the rooms. They were used for a shelf that goes across the whole
room  slightly above the window, from desk-top  to desk-top. . According
to Terry Green, new housing manager for the Dean in Miller,  they were
left in the rooms and then put in a storage room in the dorm and locked
up when those dorm rooms(lst.floor west)  were painted this summer.
Someone took them out of the storage room?  The boards were bought at
Wilburton Bld. Center by the students for 18.00 last year or about 15.25
at Lowe's in McAlester. Several of them had names on the back of the
board and were painted brown. About 8 of them are missing?
Please let me know if anyone knows the where-abouts of the boards.
Thank you, Coach Mace    Cell# 918-448-2790