[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Aug. 12

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Aug 12 10:01:50 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

Wow, it feels like fall outside!  Hard to believe it's the middle of
August in Oklahoma, isn't it?  For those of you not from around here,
it's very rare that we have weather this cool at this time of year, so
try to enjoy it, even if it is wetter than you'd like.  I noticed on the
EOSC calendar that next week has been designated "Wet Week" on campus.
It seems we may have started a week early on that.

I don't know if any of you noticed the "Page from the Past" in last
week's Latimer County News Tribune, but a couple of newly hired (back
then) Eastern faculty members made the front page.  Bill Albright and
Billye Kay Givens were hired way back when and are still here with us
today.  As a matter of fact, today is Mr. Albright's birthday, so be
sure and wish him a great day when you see him.  He's a really nice
fellow to get to know.   (And Billye Kay is one of my favorites, too.)
They are both definitely worth keeping around.

Our menu for today includes:
             Lasagna
             Chicken nuggets
             Garlic bread
             Loaded baked potato
             French fries
             Corn cobbets
             Green beans
             Squash
             Macaroni and cheese

And for dessert have a yummy helping of Cherry Cobbler.