[Eoscstudents] Menu for Manic Mon. Feb. 4

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Feb 4 10:11:45 CST 2008

Hi folks,

Well, here it is February and feeling more like May, but according to
the weather forecast it should be about half this temperature tomorrow,
so get ready.  (I wonder if it has anything to do  with that doggone
groundhog?)   Enjoy this while we have it.  Get out and do something
outside this afternoon when you get off work or out of class.  Then you
can go back into hibernation for a while.  I got out and enjoyed the
nice weather a while yesterday; went out to Robber's Cave and walked
around.

Our menu for today includes:

             Spaghetti with meatballs
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Green peas
             California blend vegetables
             Rolls
             Deli assortment
             Potato chips

And for dessert come make yourself an Ice Cream concoction with our Ice
Cream and Toppings.