[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Feb. 13

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Feb 13 09:49:00 CST 2008

Hi folks,

There's been a slight schedule change for the EOSC production of the
drama, The Glass Menagerie, and the following spoof, For Whom the
Southern Belle Tolls.  There will be no matinee performance on Thurs.
but there will be an additional evening performance on Mon. Feb. 18 at
7:30.  Maybe this will work better with a lot of people's schedules who
have to be at work in the middle of the day.   And remember, the cost is
only $3.00.

Congratulations to Dougo, the Student Services Office and all who were
involved in getting the two bands, Oversoul and the Edge of the End,
here last night for their free concert.  They really did an awesome
job.  And like Dougo says, it's hard to believe that the Edge of the End
guys are as young as they are judging by the power of their
performance.  I bet they'll really go places.  If you weren't here for
the concert, you missed a great rock show.   Be sure and watch for more
concerts coming to this campus in the future.

Happy Birthday wishes go out to Leona Johnson, a valuable part of our
Human Resources team,  and Carter Mattson, from the Idabel campus, who
celebrated birthdays yesterday, and VP Leah (Miller) McLaughlin who is
celebrating hers today.

Our menu for today includes:

             Hamburger steak with mushrooms
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Rice
             Steamed cabbage
             Black eye peas
             Frito chili pies

And for dessert have a helping of Bread Pudding.