[Eoscstudents] Winter Rock Jam - Thanks!

dsims at eosc.edu dsims at eosc.edu
Thu Feb 14 10:12:19 CST 2008

 I just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone for coming out to the Winter Rock Jam Tuesday night. The bands Oversoul and Edge Of The End did a great job performing and sharing their music with us. This was the third show in the Eastern Oklahoma State College Concert Series.
 A special thanks to the Dean's office for having a heart for the students and providing live entertainment on campus! Dr. Sally, Dana, Liz and staff are awesome and I want to personally thank them for hosting the show!
Please check for future activities on the Eastern Web site at: http://www.eosc.edu/current_student/student_activities_post.html
Best to all and Happy Valentine's Day!
Dougo