[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. Jan. 10

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Jan 10 09:48:35 CST 2008

Hi folks,

Man, it's windy out there!  I just came back from taking some quilts up
to the Library Quilt Show, (which you really need to go by and see), and
my hair and earrings were going every which way in the breeze.  Hang
onto your hats if you go out today!  It seems our warm, summery days are
over for a while.   I believe I saw 40's and 50's (barely) in the
forecast for the next several days.   I have noticed lately though that
we are starting to get a little more daylight again.   Whoo hoo!  I
always look forward to more daylight to do outdoor things in.  It seems
like with the early winter darkness, and then Christmas business to tend
to, there's never enough time to do up all the outdoor chores that come
with living in the country.   And with this wind, it doesn't look like
I'll be getting to burn anything any time soon, either.

Our menu for today includes:

             Meatloaf
             Fish sticks
             Tator tots
             Scalloped potatoes
             Broccoli and cheese casserole
             Corn
             Brussel sprouts
             Pasta bar
             Salad
             Rolls

And for dessert, have a piece of German Chocolate Cake.

Put some rocks in your pockets so you don't blow away and come on over
and eat with us,

Rhoda   ;-)