[Eoscstudents] (no subject)

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Jan 9 10:03:34 CST 2008

Hi folks,

Well, the first week of classes is well underway, and I hope it's going
well for everyone.  We've had some confusion here in the Cafeteria due
to changing policies, but we'll get it all worked out.  You know how it
is, if Plan A doesn't obtain the desired result, (or causes a riot),
switch to Plan B.  You have to be flexible.  Please bear with us while
we run through the alphabet searching for a plan that will work
successfully for both us and our patrons.   ;-)    The current plan, and
we will have signs posted to this effect, is to allow seconds if a
person has finished their first plate of food and still wants more.
We don't want to starve anyone, but we do need to take steps to
eliminate the excessive waste of  food that drives our costs up.   Your
help in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

Our menu for today includes:

          Indian Tacos
          Hamburgers with French Fries
          Pinto beans
          Corn
          Macaroni and cheese
          Winter blend vegetables
          Rice
          Corn bread
          Salad

And for dessert you're going to love our Peaches and Cream Cake.