[Eoscstudents] Menu for Manic Mon. Jan. 28

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Jan 28 09:46:02 CST 2008

Hi folks,

I hope you all had a good weekend.  I feel like I'm still trying to
recuperate from last week's crud, and now my daughter has it too.  I'll
sure be glad to get back to feeling like what passes for normal with
me.  I don't like running around feeling overmedicated.

It's sure hard to believe we only have a few days left in this month.
Time flies when you're having fun I guess.  It'll be February and
Valentine's Day before we know it.

Our menu for today includes:

                Chicken alfredo lasagna
                Mashed potatoes and gravy
                Broccoli
                Corn
                Seasoned green beans
                Rice
                Garlic bread
                Baked potato bar
                Steak fingers
                French Fries

And for dessert, satisfy your sweet tooth with  our scrumptious Ice
Cream and Toppings.