[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Jan. 30

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Jan 30 10:09:10 CST 2008

Hi folks,

I think it's finally made it UP to freezing outside.  BRRRR!!!  No
wonder so many people are coughing and sneezing, myself included.  I'm
continually surprised that my head doesn't just go ahead and explode
every time I cough the way it feels like it's going to.  I went to the
doctor the other day and he gave me two prescriptions to take to help
kick this stuff, but it just isn't taking effect fast enough.   With
work piling up, I guess hibernating until it's over is not really an
option either, darn it.  That was the best sounding plan I could think
of.

Our menu for today includes:

             Meatloaf
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Broccol and rice casserole
             Black eye peas
             Corn
             Fried squash
             Baked potato bar
             Chicken strips
             French Fries
             Rolls

And for dessert have a serving of good old Apple Cobbler.  (A squirt of
vanilla ice cream will make it extra special.)