[Eoscstudents] Eastern Oklahoma State College Sports Information

Anita Hernandez ahernandez at eosc.edu
Wed Jan 30 14:57:03 CST 2008

Visit the Eastern Athletic website for all updated news, events,
schedules, rosters and more. http://www.eosc.edu/athletics/athletics.html

Conference Reminder!!!

Eastern vs. NEO  January 31 Home 6&8

If you haven't bought a ticket for a chance to win the Benelli Nova 3
1/2" 12 gauge shotgun, tomorrow is your final chance!...The drawing will
take place during halftime of the Men's game!

*Also due to possible weather conditions tomorrow, the game may be moved
to Saturday!  We will know more in the morning!  We will update the
status as soon as possible.

Anita Hernandez
Women's Basketball/SID
(918) 465-1711 office
(918) 448-1711 cell
(918) 465-4454 fax
email: ahernandez at eosc.edu
school website:  www.eosc.edu

Come out and support your 2007-2008 Mountaineer and Lady Mountaineer
teams!!!!

Eastern Oklahoma State College  * Athletics Department * 1301 West Main
* Wilburton, OK 74578 * PHONE: 918.465.1732 * FAX: 918.465.4434

<http://www.eosc.edu/athletics/athletics.html>