[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. July 16

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Jul 16 09:53:35 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

I feel like I'm a bit off today, since I'm having to do Irene's job with
bits of mine in between.  It's the kind of day where you're constantly
running around wondering what you're forgetting, and how long til
someone tells you about it.  If you come over to eat lunch with us I
will be cashiering out front and trying to remember what else I'm
supposed to do.  I know I have to get the student's meal vouchers for
the weekend done today since I'll be off tomorrow, (physically as well
as mentally.)

Happy birthday wishes go out today to former EOSC teacher Chris Butler,
who is probably kicked back in Illinois with Mary Edith by now.   Must
be nice.

Our menu for today includes:
             Spaghetti with meatballs
             Breadsticks
             Steamed red potatoes
             Green beans
             Fried okra
             Baby carrots
             Tacos

And for dessert have a slice of Yellow Cake with Chocolate Frosting.

Have a great rest of the week and weekend,