[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. July 15

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Jul 15 09:59:48 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

Well, I think we've either taken care of our snake problem, or got any
remaining ones too scared to come out of hiding, as we have had no
further incidents, that I know of, in the past few days.  It's about
time.  And if I can get the raccoons convinced to start eating cat food
again, maybe the chickens can quit being so nervous.

Our EOSC family had several birthdays this past weekend, all on the
13th.  I'll let you sort out who's got the most seniority, I'll just put
them in alphabetical order.  Celebrating birthdays on July 13th were
Betty Eason, Debbie Layton, Jeanne' Sutton and Kristen Turner.  I hope
they all had a very special day, as they all deserve it.

We're getting ready for our big Singing School camp next week.  Things
are really hectic during that week and it's always a challenge to get a
schedule worked out so that all our bases are covered and everything
goes smoothly.  Thank God Mildred is the one who has to figure out all
that stuff, not me!  Of course, whenever she gets the schedule all
worked out, something usually comes up and she has to start all over
again.  She just loves that!  (Yeah, right!)

Our menu for today includes:
                Beef tips with rice
                Baked potatoes
                Corn
                Broccoli cuts
                Hot rolls
                Deli meats
                Cheese
                Potato chips

And for dessert have a helping of Cherry Cobbler.