[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thursday July 31

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Jul 31 11:18:27 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

Well, we've about got July whipped out.  Now if we can just survive
August without having a meltdown, we'll be okay.  Check out the
attached  cool double rainbow over the Fieldhouse picture I snapped
yesterday during the little morning rain shower we had.

We've got tomatoes back on the salad bar and for sandwiches once again,
now that the word is that the "toxic veggies" were old hot peppers and
my yummy tomatoes are exonerated.   If it was hot peppers, I was sure
never in any danger!  I want to bite my food, I don't want my food to
bite me.

I noticed where Joel Kerns, an Eastern grad from back in the early '80's
when I was in college here has been elected Sheriff of Pittsburg
County.   I guess we know where to find him now.

Anyone interested in joining or learning more about our local P.A.W.S.
(Partners for Animal Welfare Society) is welcome to attend our monthly
meeting this evening at the Latimer County Public Library at 7:00.  We'd
be glad to have you.

Our menu for today  includes:
             Beef patties in brown gravy
             Garden blend rice
             Sweet potatoes
             Broccoli
             Mashed potatoes
             Breaded okra
             Rolls
             Chicken patties

And for dessert have some yummy Cobbler.