[Eoscstudents] Menu for Moist Monday June 9

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Jun 9 09:42:56 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

I hope you brought your umbrellas and rolled your windows up today,
'cause it's coming down out there!  They only gave a 100% chance of rain
today, so there you go.   Rudy was threatening last week that workers
would have to dig up or make a tunnel under one of our Staff Council
adopted flower beds here on campus, but I bet this will slow them down
some.  Sheryl and I were ready this weekend to come and dig up and
rescue the flowers we've been babying and weeding around, but it turned
out to be a false alarm, (so far).  Seems like I'm always rescuing
something.  It's usually dogs.  I guess I've branched out, huh?

Our Children's Theatre Workshop starts today on campus and will continue
the rest of this week with one age group, and then switch to another age
group for next week.  I know they'll have all kinds of fun, make new
friends and develop new skills and interests.   Be sure and contact
Melissa Heath-Lee or Ruth Brelsford if you would like to donate money
for snacks for the kids, or need more information about this wonderful
program.

Our menu for today includes:
             Hamburger steak
             Mashed potatoes and brown gravy
             White rice
             Corn
             Steamed cabbage
             Baked potatoes
             Hot rolls
             Chili dogs
             French fries

And for dessert have some Ice Cream and Toppings.

Keep dry,