[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Thurs. June 19

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Jun 19 09:36:12 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

Well, summer officially arrives tomorrow afternoon, so get those shorts
out if you haven't already.   You'll be needing them.  Gee, that makes
me feel old.  I am old enough to remember when shorts were actually
short, not big baggy things that come down to your knees or further.
Of course, I think some of them are that long now because they aren't
pulled up anywhere near where they should be coming to.  (I also
remember when candy was sweet, not as sour as you could stand it.  I
always thought candy was supposed to be a treat, not a punishment!)
Some things have really changed from when I was a kid!

Don't forget the Summer Reading program at the Library starts at 10:30
today and will be about "Aquatic Bugs and Fish".  Be sure and take your
kids, or borrow some to take, to learn about these strange creatures we
share our planet with.

Happy Birthday greetings go out this Saturday to Cafeteria worker Gloria
Clark, and Sullivan secretary Pat Turner.  I hope they both have a
wonderful weekend and get to do just what they want for their birthdays.

Our menu for today includes:
             Lasagna
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Black eyed peas
             Green beans
             Broccoli and cheese sauce
             Baked potatoes
             Tacos

And for dessert have a Peanut Butter Pie Square.  Sounds yummy!

Have a great weekend,