[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wet Wed. June 18

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Jun 18 10:08:06 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

Well, it's at it again!  I just looked out and it's raining and looking
all dark and stormy like good "curling up with a good book weather".

When I saw the email Steve Akin sent out about next year's Photo Club
trip to Europe I had to look at it just out of curiosity, even though
I'm a big homebody who's never even been on an airplane.  I have to
admit a trip to England and Scotland sounded fascinating to me,
especially when they mentioned Stonehenge and Loch Ness.  I've always
been fascinated by stories of ancient places and mysterious creatures.

I forgot about the expanded portion of Roy's being opened yesterday
until I went in for a gallon of milk and wow!  It's like two stores in
one now!  Good thing the milk box was in the same place.  You could get
lost in there now.  I'm sure the new varieties of foods they now carry
will help with some of the receptions, etc. that we cater.

Tomorrow's Summer Reading Program at the Latimer County Public Library
will start at 10:30 a.m. (rather than the usual 1:00 p.m.), and will be
about "Aquatic Bugs and Fish".  It will be presented by Nicole Norris of
the Latimer County Conservation District and Robbers Cave State Park
Naturalist, Mitch Arteberry, so if you or your kids are interested in
bugs and fish, be sure and be there for this interesting and education
free program.

Our menu for today includes:
          Roast beef
          Carrots
          Brussel sprouts
          Baked potatoes
          Hot rolls
          Deli variety
          Potato chips

And for dessert have a piece of Luscious Lemon Cake.