[Eoscstudents] Photo Club Europe trip update

Steven Akins sakins at eosc.edu
Wed Jun 18 08:14:09 CDT 2008

Hello again everyone,

I just wanted to remind you that if you've ever considered going on one
of our trips, now is a great time to sign up for the upcoming
Photography Club sponsored trip to Europe. I've enclosed some word files
that explain details about the trip, how to sign up and also one that
has some good reasons to consider signing up early.

Sincerely,
Steven Akins, Photography Club Sponsor
Mitchell Hall 106
Ph. 918-465-1803