[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. March 6

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Mar 6 09:58:22 CST 2008

Hi folks,

Well, I hope you're ready for that 8-10 inches of snow we're supposed to
get sometime this afternoon.  As long as I can get back up the hill to
my house where I can hibernate, I'll be fine.  I'd hate to get snowed
out though!  It makes me feel sorry for the kids in the dorms who are
away from home and can't get back due to the weather, but then again,
they might think of it as a lot of fun.

I just love the weekly quotes that John Fazekas has been posting since
he's been with us.  I really liked the one he sent out this week by
Abraham Lincoln, about how everyone can handle adversity, but if you
want to test someone's character give them power.  That makes me wonder
about the upcoming presidential race and how the candidates that are
still in the running will do things, what they'll change, for better or
worse, and what will remain the same.

Linda Fox just came in and said the snow is starting outside.  Get ready!

Our menu for today includes:

             Steak
             Potato wedges
             Sliced carrots
             Baked potato bar
             Chili and cheese conies
             French fries

And for dessert have some Ice Cream and Toppings.  (Aw, come on, you
know it's good in cold weather too!)