[Eoscstudents] Early Menu for Thurs. March 13

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Mar 12 14:10:33 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

I know I'm sending this out kind of early, but since I'm planning on
being elsewhere in the morning, I thought I'd go ahead and do it now,
rather than have you all wondering what we were serving for Thursday's
lunch.

I've been noticing the last few days that those early white blooming
trees, (Bradford Pears?), are already blooming and so are the red
flowering Japanese Quince.  I just love to see them in the springtime.
They're a sure sign that it's time for the Eastern Music Department's
Spring Concert, which will be Thursday March 13 at 7:00 in Mitchell
Auditorium, and this fine performance is free to the public.  As Dougo
said in his email yesterday, music can change the direction of your
mood, so if you know someone who needs their mood adjusted in a positive
way, bring them to this concert.  They'll thank you for it.

Our menu for today includes:

            Spaghetti
            Steamed red potatoes
            Broccoli with cheese sauce
            Corn
            Seasoned rice
            Baby carrots
            Garlic rolls
            Baked potato bar
            Chicken patty
            French fries

At this time we're unsure what dessert will be, so it will be a surprise
for everyone who shows up.