[Eoscstudents] Menu for Friday May 16 and Sunday Buffet on May 18

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu May 15 15:06:43 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

I'm sending this out Thurs. because I'm taking another Friday off.
Everyone thinks summer is really slow in the Cafeteria or that we're
closed altogether, because the students are gone,  but the truth is,
things can get pretty lively around here in the summer, even on weekends
sometimes, with all the camps coming and going and you just have to take
a day off when you can get one.

Our menu for Friday lunch will be:

            Cheeseburgers
            French fries

And we'll have Ice Cream and Toppings for dessert.

Our Sunday Buffet menu will include:

          Lasagna
          Baked Chicken Breast
          Baked Potatoes
          Rice
          3 Varieties of Vegetables
          Hot Rolls
          Full Salad Bar

And for dessert try some Boston Creme Pie.

Have a great weekend,

Rhoda    :-)

P. S.  It's Italian Festival weekend at McAlester and they're having  a
Renaissance Festival at the Castle in Muskogee every weekend this month,
so take off and go have some fun!

rw