[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. May 15

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu May 15 10:16:59 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

Do you ever have one of those days when our "miracles of modern
technology" just seem to be out to get you?  For the past several days
my computer screen has been going black for no apparent reason at some
random time throughout the day.  The only thing I've found to do for it
is to turn the screen off and back on.  Then it will stay on for about 3
seconds and go off again.  If I repeat this turning off and on process a
random large number of times, it eventually gives up, as it has now,
thank goodness.  If you hear a loud blast coming from the Cafeteria
area, you can probably just disregard it, as it will probably just be me
at the end of my rope, blowing my computer screen  to kingdom come.
Nothing to worry about.

Belated birthday wishes go out to our head of Campus Security, Blaine
Villines who celebrated a birthday yesterday, and early birthday wishes
go out to Steve Akins who will celebrate a birthday, as will my
daughter, Destiny.  (I bet Steve will be more than 15, though.)

Our menu for today includes:

             Beef tips
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Rice
             Okra
             Onion rings
             Burritos
             Chili
             Hot rolls

And for dessert, we have a variety of delicious Cookies to choose from.

P. S.  Don't forget, students who will be on campus needing to eat this
evening, tomorrow evening, anytime on Saturday or breakfast or dinner on
Sunday will need to come by my office today and pick up vouchers to take
to Nixon's BBQ place, the Choctaw plaza or McDonald's.

rw