[Eoscstudents] WEEKEND MEAL VOUCHERS

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed May 21 13:01:13 CDT 2008

Attention Dorm Students,

If you will be staying on campus and intend to eat in the Cafeteria any
time this weekend that I've indicated below we will be closed, please
come to my office in the Cafeteria and get vouchers as soon as possible
for the times we will be closed or call me at Ext. 712, or call the
Student Services Office, Dana Ext. 818, or Sally Ext. 756,  to notify me
to make vouchers out for you to be left with the Student Services
Offices.   I will be here until 3:00 today and plan on being off
tomorrow and Friday.
We will be closed for the following meals:      Thursday May 22, Dinner

    Friday May 23, Breakfast and Lunch

    Sunday May 25, Breakfast and Dinner

Sorry for the short notice, but please spread the word to any others you
think may need vouchers.

Thanks,

Rhoda Watkins