[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. May 28

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed May 28 10:01:27 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

I hope you all made your way in through the fog alright this morning.
It was definitely a challenge in places, especially if you had to drive
several miles, as visibility was down to a couple of car lengths ahead,
and then it was like you were driving into a cloud.   Not the best thing
to encounter when you're trying to hurry to work in the morning.

Much congratulations to new Granny Karen Darby on her new grandson,
Kanaan.  I know we'll be seeing baby pictures before too long and
hearing lots of cute baby stories.  (That's a requirement, isn't it?
And she'll have to get a Grandma's Brag Book too for all those pictures
of him sleeping, smiling, crying, laughing, and all the other
interesting expressions babies come up with that we think mean
something, and that usually just turn out to mean they need to burp.)

Please make plans to attend the Employee Recognition Ceremony and
Reception  tomorrow at 4:00  to help show appreciation to the various
campus employees who have earned recognition for their dedicated years
of service to Eastern Oklahoma State College.   Without dedicated
employees who are committed to the success of Eastern, this institution
could not move in a positive direction and they deserve our thanks for
their hard work and efforts on behalf of Eastern.

Our menu for today includes:

                 Meatloaf
                Mashed potatoes and brown gravy
                Navy beans
                Cabbage
                Carrots
                Okra
                Hot rolls
                Hot ham and cheese on a bun
                Potato chips

And for dessert have a yummy Chocolate Brownie!