[Eoscstudents] Bookstore Sale Dates

Ali Martinez amartinez at eosc.edu
Mon Nov 10 15:41:24 CST 2008

The Bookstore will be at the McAlester Campus to sell books for the Spring semester on:
January 8, 2009 from 10:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.
January 13, 2009 from 3:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m.
January 14, 2009 from 3:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m.
The Bookstore will be at the Idabel Campus to sell books for the Spring semester on:
January 12, 2009 from 12:00 p.m. until 3:00 p.m.
The Bookstore will be t the Antlers Campus to sell books for the Spring semester on:
January 12, 2009 from 4:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m.
Everyone can also go to www.eoscbookstore.com and place orders online. There are different options of payment including financial aid.  You can choose to have them mailed to you or we can pre-pack and have them ready for you to pick up at your campus of choice.
If anyone has any questions, feel free to give us a call or come by the Bookstore and we'll be happy to help.
Thank you,

Ali Martinez
Bookstore Manager
Eastern Oklahoma State College