[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Nov. 11 Veteran's Day

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Nov 11 09:50:33 CST 2008

Happy Veteran's Day everyone,

It looks like another kind of chilly day with another chance of rain in
the picture.  I definitely think it's time to put away the sleeveless
summer tops and shorts and be digging out the cozier stuff.  I think the
warm weather has pretty much gone south for this year.

It seemed appropriate to read in Brenda Kennedy's email yesterday that
the FCA had won the spirit stick, since FCA (Fellowship of Christian
Athletes) was born right here on Eastern's campus.

This is the week our Theater Dept. is putting on it's 40th annual
children's play, The Perfect Ogre, during the day for various area
school children.  They will also be putting on an evening performance of
it this Friday evening I believe, so I'm looking forward to getting to
see it.

Our menu for today includes:
             Indian tacos
             Beans
             Cornbread
             Tuna Salad
             Potato chips

And for dessert, have a helping of Apple or Peach Cobbler.