[Eoscstudents] OSU Trip Nov. 13, Thurs

June Haynes jhaynes at eosc.edu
Tue Nov 11 17:14:55 CST 2008

If you have signed up for theStudent Support Services' OSU trip, please
be at Johnston room 111 at 8am on Thursday, Nov. 13.  If you do not plan
to attend, (if you signed up) please come by my office, Johnston 111, or
call 918 465 1822 or 465 1825 to let us know!  If you want to be picked
up at a location other than the Wilburton campus, you must call to
confirm this.  We do stop in Hartshorne (Flash and Dash) and McAlester
at the parking lot in front of  McDonald's.

OSU trip    Thursday, Nov. 13     leave @  8am   from Johnston Hall room
111    (approx. return @ 7 or 8pm)

June Haynes
Student Support Services