[Eoscstudents] post office hrs over Thanksgiving break

Linda Enis lenis at eosc.edu
Mon Nov 17 11:27:18 CST 2008

Next week the campus post office will be open the following times:

       Monday, Nov. 24 -    9 AM  to 11 AM

       Wednesday, Nov. 26 - 7 PM - 8 PM

       Friday, Nov. 28 - 7 PM - 8 PM

Doug will be there distributing the mail into the post office boxes
during these times. If you need to pick up a package or get dept. mail,
please come during these hours. Should you have a problem and need to
arrange for a special pickup, call me (my number is in the directory)
and I can get in touch with Doug for you.

Have a great Holiday!

Linda