[Eoscstudents] Thursday's visits to McAlester Campus

Sue Lovett slovett at eosc.edu
Tue Oct 21 16:57:17 CDT 2008

This is written to inform the SSS students and all faculty that I will
not be going to McAlester for the next 2 Thursday's to visit with SSS
participants.  This Thursday we are taking students to OU and the Sam
Noble museum, and I need to drive one of the vans.  Then next Thursday,
Oct. 30, I will be catching a plane and flying to Washington, D.C.  I am
sorry if this is an inconvenience to anyone.

Sue Lovett
Student Support Services