[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Oct. 21

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Oct 21 10:06:39 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

You'll have to forgive me, but I'm feeling a little brain dead this
morning.   I'm back on the 6:00 to 3:00 shift today so I really feel
like my "good night's sleep" was cut pretty short.  I hope I don't nod
off in the Staff Council meeting this afternoon!

According to the weather reports, we may get some rain this afternoon
and have a really good chance of it tomorrow, so you'd better locate
that umbrella.  You'll probably need it!

I guess the scary movie fans are in hog heaven this week with Horror
Movie Week going on.   My daughter was looking for some movies last
weekend and she loves the scary ones, the scarier the better as far as
she's concerned.  I'm not into that.  I like something funny, one with a
good story line, or a good adventure movie, or a good animal movie
(where it doesn't die at the end, I still want to shoot the guy that
shot Bambi's mom), but not the creepy, scary stuff.  I recommended one
to Destiny that really looked scary to me and she said, "That's not
scary, Mom."  I don't know why she didn't think so.  It was "Juno".  I
can't think of anything much scarier than a pregnant teenager!   Gives
me cold chills just thinking about it!

Looks like today might be the day to vote for your favorite homecoming
candidates, so go support your friends or your favorite club.
Homecoming will be here before we know it!

Our menu for today includes:
             Smoked sausage with BBQ sauce
             Shrimp poppers
             Crispy cube potatoes
             Baked beans
             Macaroni and cheese
             Corn on the cob
             Hot rolls

And for dessert try some delicious Banana Split Cake.