[Eoscstudents] News for McAlester Campus Participants

Sue Lovett slovett at eosc.edu
Tue Sep 2 15:12:39 CDT 2008

Just so you know, I am at the McAlester Campus today, Tuesday,Sept. 2,
and will be back at 1:00 till 5:00 on Thursday.  This will be a
regular service for the rest of the semester.  I will be here from
1:00 until 5:00 every Tuesday and Thursday.

Any student who is in the Student Support Services program who would
like to make a contact may come by and visit with me.  It will count
toward your participation in the program, which helps to qualify you
for Grant Aid scholarship.

If you are not a participant, and would like to sign up, you can pick
up an application in the front office and bring it down to me.  I am
located in room 208 of the Clark Bass Building.

Looking forward to seeing you.

Sue Lovett, Director
Student Support Services
fax: 918-465-4405