[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Sept. 29

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Sep 29 09:59:25 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

What great weather we had this weekend!  We could use some more like
that!  It's hard to believe that Wed. we're going to be in October.
Time just seems to fly by, whether you're having fun or not.

Here's the perfect opportunity to be a hero;  come donate blood at the
blood drive going on in the East Cafeteria today and tomorrow from 10:00
a.m. to 3:00 p.m.   The blood you give could very well save a life.

And for you dorm residents, don't forget the Mandatory Dorm Meeting this
evening at 6:00 in Mitchell Auditorium.  Don't make Sally come looking
for you!

Our menu for today includes:
                 Roast beef
                Mashed potatoes and gravy
                Green peas
                Tacos
                Nacho chips with picante sauce
                Hot rolls

And for dessert have some yummy Ice Cream with Toppings or Punch Bowl Cake.