[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. Sept. 30

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Sep 30 10:01:10 CDT 2008

Hi folks,

Boy, lots of things are in the works here on campus, besides the ongoing
construction of the new building, (which you can actually see the bones
of now, rather than just seeing dirt being moved around).  We're having
our second day of a blood drive today from 10:00 to 3:00 in the East
Cafeteria, Midnight Madness is tonight where (if you can manage to be up
at that hour) you can come and see the Mountaineers in their first
official practice and also see the Mountaineer Cheerleaders and the Pom
and Dance team perform,  the annual Kiamichi Electric Meeting will be
held on campus this Saturday, this year's Rothbaum lecture is coming up
on the 8th of October, with Fall Break following shortly thereafter,
then our 2nd Annual Halloween Carnival on Oct. 30, followed by
Homecoming the first week of November.  Whew!  It looks like activity
will be nonstop almost!

 Our menu for today includes:
             Pork loin
             Mashed potatoes and gravy
             Black eyed peas
             Spinach
             Corn
             Rice
             Hot rolls
             Chicken patty sandwich

And for dessert  have an all American favorite:  Chocolate Cake.