[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Friday April 3

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Apr 3 09:55:38 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

Wow!  I really wasn't expecting that frost all over my car this
morning!  I had to do some scrambling to find my scraper to make a hole
to see through to be able to drive to work.  I hope this hasn't messed
up our chances for fruit crops or more beautiful flowers this spring.

I just read the email Ann Owens sent out about our Livestock Judging
team being invited to participate in the Livestock Judging Tour and
Contest in Edinburgh, Scotland.  What an amazing opportunity to get to
learn about agriculture practices in various countries in Europe, meet
the people and experience life there first hand!  I sincerely hope they
are able to raise enough money to take advantage of this wonderful
experience!

Just a reminder that the local members of the Staff Council will be
participating in the Wilburton downtown cleanup tomorrow morning, and
would be glad for any other staff, faculty or students to come and join
us in our efforts to help beautify Wilburton.   The group will meet in
the Chamber of Commerce parking lot at 9:00 a.m., and lunch will be
provided for the volunteers courtesy of the Wilburton Main Street
program and Latimer County OSU Extension Center, (and they know how to
cook!)

Our menu for today includes:
            Fish
            Chicken
            Crispy cube potatoes
            Pasta bar
            Hush puppies

And for dessert have a luscious helping of Peach Cobbler.

Have a great weekend,