[Eoscstudents] Menu for Tues. April 14

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Tue Apr 14 10:04:10 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

I've been so chilly this morning, I'll be glad when or if it reaches the
promised 60's or 70's today.  I'm ready.  You may see me outside sunning
if that happens.

I'm really hoping it will be warm and pretty for this weekend.  Our EOSC
employee picnic is Saturday at Robber's Cave State Park so make plans to
come join the fun.  We'll have plenty of  food, fun, friends and door
prizes to win.  (At least it's not supposed to snow the way it did on
the last date we set for the picnic!)

And if you're off on Friday, go downtown and enjoy the Green Frog
Festival.  It'll probably be going on after the picnic too, so you won't
miss the whole thing by attending the picnic.  There will be lots of
entertainment and activities to join in there too.

You've got to come over and eat today, 'cause we're having:
                 Lasagna
                Chicken nuggets
                Garlic bread
                 Baked potato bar
                 French fries
                 Corn cobettes
                 Green beans
                 Squash
                 Macaroni and cheese

And for dessert we're having that luscious Peaches and Cream Cake.