[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. April 15

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Apr 15 09:01:07 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

Well, it's April 15----the dreaded Tax Day, the day when many of us can
no longer put off paying what the government says we owe, even though we
feel like we're taxed on absolutely everything we come in contact with!
  Oh well, the sooner you do it the sooner you'll have it over with,
right?  Get it in the mail before they decide to raise postage again!

Looking at our board where we post all the upcoming events we have to
fix food for, I'd say the end of the year festivities are beginning.
Hard to believe it's the middle of April already and graduation is less
than a month away!  We'll be sending another batch of students on their
way in the world, as well prepared as we can make them, and with all our
best wishes for the future.

Our menu for today includes:
                Fried chicken
                Sweet peas
                Vegetable blend
                Baked potato bar
                Potatoes with white sauce
                Beef tornadoes

And for dessert have a yummy piece of Orange Cake.