[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Friday April 17

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Apr 17 10:25:45 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

It's been sprinkling out some this morning and I'm hoping it gets that
all out of it's system before picnic time tomorrow.  If it doesn't, so
be it.  We'll just have a picnic in the rain and like it.  We do have a
shelter reserved though, Pavilion #6, which I believe is not too far
from where we had the last EOSC picnic.  Don't forget to bring your lawn
chairs to guarantee yourself a seat.  We hope to have a good turnout in
spite of the weather, and want to invite all EOSC employees and their
families, that includes staff and faculty, as well as employees from all
our other campuses.  Remember the Staff Council has been beating the
streets gathering up great door prizes from local and area businesses
and individuals to make it extra fun to attend.  You don't want to miss it!

Don't forget too, that today and tomorrow, Wilburton is hosting the
Green Frog Festival downtown, with lots of booths selling all kinds of
merchandise,  storytelling in the Gallery, and lots of musical
performances at the Goldberg and Joseph Heritage Park, as well as a
"Puddle Jump" race, (wonder if you have to hop all the way?), and lots
of other interesting activities.   There should be booths open and
performances going on to enjoy this evening, as well as tomorrow, so
after the picnic is over tomorrow we can all hop on down to the Green
Frog Festival and have some more fun!

Very Happy Birthday wishes go out for tomorrow to our food services
manager, Mildred Whisenhunt, who will be celebrating for all she's
worth.  I hope she has a wonderful, stress free day playing in the dirt
or whatever else she'd like to spend her day doing.

Our menu for today includes:
             BBQ sandwich
             Potato chips
             Hard tacos
             Spanish rice
             Refried beans
             Baked beans
             Macaroni and cheese

And for dessert have some wonderfully delicious Strawberry Shortcake.

Have a great weekend and don't forget to come to the picnic tomorrow,