[Eoscstudents] Grant Aid Notice

Sue Lovett slovett at eosc.edu
Fri Apr 17 09:52:44 CDT 2009

ALL STUDENT SUPPORT SERVICES PARTICIPANTS!

Please read the attachment.  This is your official notice of the Grant
Aid Scholarship for the Spring 2009 semester!  It explains what you need
to do.  This is not a guarantee that you will get it, but you won't get
it without coming in to my office and signing up!  I have a list of
eligible students for this semester.

Sue Lovett

McAlester Participants:  I will be at the McAlester Campus on April 29
at 4:00 and you will find me and the list in the front lobby of the
Wanda Bass Building.  Come to see me!