[Eoscstudents] Vegetable Sale

Penny Jones pjones at eosc.edu
Wed Apr 22 09:41:44 CDT 2009

Hello Everyone!

Just thought I'd let you know that our vegetables are ready at the
greenhouse, now that the weather finally seems cooperative.

We have 6 packs of Beefsteak, Celebrity, and Better Boy tomatoes, and
California Wonder and Sweet Banana Peppers.  Also, we have 4" pots of
each of the vegetables.

6-packs are $1.50
4" pots are $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00

We also have some flowers ready and will have more at our Mother's Day sale.

If you would rather purchase veggies now than waiting til the Mother's
Day sale, just email or call me at ext. 785 and I'll meet you at the
greenhouse.

Thanks & Happy Gardening!!

Penny Raspotnik Jones
Horticulture Instructor/Greenhouse Supervisor