[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. April 22 EOSC's 100th Birthday!

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Apr 22 09:56:36 CDT 2009

Happy 100th Birthday Eastern!

What a wonderful day for Eastern!  Today we celebrate Eastern turning
100 years old!  What a century it's been, too!  The original Eastern
Oklahoma School of Mines and Metallurgy students would be astounded at
the changes that have taken place in the past century.  Eastern has made
a tremendous difference in so many lives, mine included, and here's
hoping our next 100 years will be even better!  Don't forget to come out
for all the fun on the front lawn at 4:00 today to help celebrate!
There will be games, hot dogs, 100th birthday cake, and lots of memories
to be made!

And to honor Eastern's Administrative Professionals there will be a
special luncheon for them at noon in the East Cafeteria.  That's always
an enjoyable event, with great food and fellow co-workers and friends
that we don't get to see everyday.

And on top of all that, it's Earth Day!  Do something good for the
planet today.  It's the only one we've got and it's important that we
take care of it.  Where else are we going to live?

Don't forget about the Spring Casual dance this evening, too.  Put on
your sundress or shorts and flip flops and dance like nobody's watching!

Our menu for today includes:
                Pork chops
                Frito chili pie
                Cornbread
                Crispy cube potatoes
                Pinto beans
                Cabbage
                Fried okra
                Spinach

And for dessert, everyone's all time favorite, Chocolate Cake.