[Eoscstudents] Menu for Thurs. April 23

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Thu Apr 23 09:54:52 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

Wow, I can't believe how warm it got yesterday, and it's probably going
to do it again today!   And wouldn't you know, it seemed like our AC was
AWOL over here and we had a whole bunch of  Administrative Professionals
and their supervisors about to have a meltdown during the luncheon!  Not
to mention the Sound Sensations who had to sing and dance for us. They
really worked up a sweat!   I really enjoyed their program, as did
everyone else, directed by Mary Ford, since Paul Enis had to be away for
his son's surgery.  (Glad to hear that went well.)    That medley of
rock and roll songs was really great.  I hate to call it "old" rock and
roll, because it was from back when I was about their age and if the
music is considered old, what does that make me?  Let's don't go there!
(I can't wait to see the kids in "Little Shop of Horrors" next week!)
It was a great time though, in spite of the heat, with a wonderful meal
and the great entertainment, and I also enjoyed getting to learn a
little background info on some of the offices.  Now we know who keeps
who in line around here!

I'm sorry I missed the 100th birthday party yesterday.  Asumi and I had
to go take care of the PAWS dogs and by the time we got back, it was all
packed up and gone!  Possibly I'll be able to make it to the McAlester
Campus' 10th year celebration tomorrow afternoon.

I haven't seen an email from Loma about there being a Biggest Loser
weigh-in today, so maybe I'll have time to work off that wonderful
Administrative Professional lunch from yesterday.  I really did try to
be good and clean my plate and I'm sure that didn't do my weigh-in
results any good at all.

Our menu for today includes:
                Chicken strips
                Mixed vegetables
                Pasta bar
                Chili dogs
                French fries

And for dessert try a piece of Chocolate and Peanut Butter Brownie.  Yum!

Have a  great day,