[Eoscstudents] Menu for Mon. Aug. 3

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Mon Aug 3 10:09:52 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

We should start seeing a few returning students back on campus this
week, getting ready for the start of classes next week.  Hard to believe
summer break is over already!  It'll be nice to see our returning
students again and find out what they've been up to this past few
months, and meet and get acquainted with our new incoming freshmen.  I
often wish this were a 4 year college, as it seems like 2 years goes by
so fast and then all the kids you've gotten to know head off in
different directions.

Happy birthday wishes go out today to Jennifer Labor of our Financial
Aids Office.  I hope she has a wonderful birthday and gets lots of presents!

Our menu for today includes:
                Green pepper steak
                Green beans
                Normandy blend vegetables
                Chicken strips
                French fries
                White rice

And for dessert have a Cookie!

And of course, don't forget, our grill is open.