[Eoscstudents] SSS Workshops/College Tours

Sue Lovett slovett at eosc.edu
Thu Aug 20 16:57:47 CDT 2009

Attention all McAlester Campus SSS Participants!

If you are a participant in our program, remember that you are required
to attend a workshop or a cultural trip, and in addition, to meet with a
counselor 2 times a semester!! If you do not meet the requirements, you
will not be considered for the Grant Aid scholarship.  I will be at the
campus on Tuesdays at 4:00 to meet with any students who want to satisfy
the counselor requirement.

Please make plans to attend the workshop,  "Designing a Compelling
Lifeplan" presented by June Haynes on August 25th at 4:30.  This one
will meet in the Library and will be hands-on using the computers.

Thank you,
Sue Lovett, Director