[Eoscstudents] Menu for TGI Fri. Aug. 21

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Fri Aug 21 09:51:42 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

It was so foggy this morning when I woke up and looked out the window I
thought something was on fire.  On the upside, it made all the webs that
the spiders like to spin across the path to my vehicle show up so I
could avoid walking through them face first this morning!  Ugh, I hate
it when that happens!   It looks like we're in for a pretty decent
weekend, with the temperatures warming up some again next week, (but not
too bad).  Might be a good weekend to get outside and do those things
you put off because it was too hot previously.

Happy Birthday wishes go out for this Sunday to our Registrar, Mrs.
Donna Rice.  Hope she has a wonderful day.

Our menu for today includes:
          Steak fingers
          Beans
          Cornbread
          Zucchini and tomatoes
          Spinach
          Chicken strips
          French fries
And for dessert, have a helping of Chocolate Cake.

Have a great weekend,