[Eoscstudents] Menu for Wed. Aug. 26

Rhoda Watkins rwatkins at eosc.edu
Wed Aug 26 10:11:50 CDT 2009

Hi folks,

One day left before the big day!  We'll be having the Cyber Cafe closed
today and tomorrow, and the Grill will be closed tomorrow as well, so
that all our employees  can be freed up to work on Open House
preparations.  (Sorry about that, I know that lots of you are really
loving the grill option everyday, but bear with us please and we'll be
back at it before you know it.)

Be a Loser!!!  It's a Lose/Win situation with Eastern's Biggest Loser
contest kicking off once again today.  Weigh ins will be in Loma
Messex's office by the pool between 11:30 and 12:30 each Wednesday from
now til Dec. 9, (except for Thanksgiving week; time off for bad
behavior, you know).  Participation will cost you $30 total, ($2 a
week), and a 1 lb. loss advantage is being given to those who pay today
or next week, to try and make the bookkeeping task a bit easier.  The
Staff Council encourages all Faculty and Staff to participate in this
contest, for your health, for the money, and just for bragging rights.
There's a twist to the contest this time, too.  There will be a first
and second place winner, with the first place winner receiving 75% of
the total money taken in, and the second place winner receiving 25% of
the money, so 2 people have a shot at coming out big winners instead of
just one.  Of course, I hope everyone who participates winds up being a
Big Loser!

Our menu for today includes:
          Pork loin
          Mashed potatoes and gravy
          Carrots
          Corn
          Chicken strips
          French fries
          Hot rolls

And for dessert have a helping of wonderful Bread Pudding.